For my knitblog friends, thought I’d show off this “garter yoke baby cardi” I finished back in August for my sister’s neighbour. Ravelry details here. People’s generosity to new moms and moms-to-be is something I have been constantly amazed by since my baby shower this time last year. I was deluged with beautiful gifts and fantastic hand-me-downs — we’ve had to buy so little for Sam! This neighbour of my sister’s was particularly kind… she didn’t even know me and she gave me a huge bag of 0-3 month clothing for Sam, as well as a picture frame and baby book! So in addition to returning the clothes, I wanted to do a little something special for her when she (to her great surprise) got pregnant again with another boy. I’m really pleased with how this washable Patons Pure Organic Cotton sweater turned out — I am a big fan of top-down raglan designs like this one, as there was no dreaded seaming! I purposely put my feet in the picture to give a sense of scale, and also to show off the turquoise pedicure… I thought the colour made it look like I had cold feet!
- @RoxyRocketeer @jephjacques Yes, I love the art! So beautiful! 5 days ago
- @etcgirlthefirst I really like my MPP Indira Naidoo-Harris in Milton even tho she's Lib. Figure she has a good chan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @R_Boissonnault: GSAs save lives. The people who support policies to out #LGBTQ2 kids do not speak for us; they do not represent the Alb… 2 weeks ago
- @jephjacques Oh Jeph, I'm so sorry. Like many of your fans and followers, I felt like I knew Shelby through you. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @cariknits I call it Smart! Also: "lunch." Or "planning ahead." 1 month ago