Look what I bought from LisaLesa at the One of a Kind show in Toronto on Saturday! (Apparently I have a thing for sparkly shoes.) Yes, I admit that since the breakup, I have been spending a bit of money on renovating my look: new clothes, shoes, jewellery, glasses, fresh haircut and colour, a new tattoo (more on that one next week). Typical woman in that regard, I suppose. I’ll have to cut out that sort of indulgent behaviour soon… the single-parent lifestyle will be a bit more of a frugal one. Anyway, on Saturday, after I’d already bought an absolutely gorgeous ring (the all-silver version), I just fell in love with these totally unique, literally one-of-a-kind boots as soon as I saw them… and when they just happened to fit me perfectly on trying them on (even though they claim to be a size 7 and I wear a 7.5… they’re obviously a roomy 7), well, Cinderella just had to buy them. And hey, since I signed up for Lisa’s “Style Ambassador” program, I gotta tell you: if you’ve got a dull pair of shoes collecting dust in your closet, you can ship them to her to spiff up with a custom graffiti job — check out her website for details! Wearable art — my favourite kind!
- @RoxyRocketeer @jephjacques Yes, I love the art! So beautiful! 5 days ago
- @etcgirlthefirst I really like my MPP Indira Naidoo-Harris in Milton even tho she's Lib. Figure she has a good chan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @R_Boissonnault: GSAs save lives. The people who support policies to out #LGBTQ2 kids do not speak for us; they do not represent the Alb… 2 weeks ago
- @jephjacques Oh Jeph, I'm so sorry. Like many of your fans and followers, I felt like I knew Shelby through you. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @cariknits I call it Smart! Also: "lunch." Or "planning ahead." 1 month ago