You wouldn’t know it from the smile on his face here… Sam did NOT like his costume this morning. (An Old Navy number I found at a garage sale for 4 bucks, yay!) Something about the paws at the end of his sleeves either freaked him out or frustrated him, I have no idea, but he started bawling like I was torturing him as I put the jacket on before the Hallowe’en party at daycare today. (And yet he was just fine with the pants moments before, go figure.) He was still crying off and on as I walked him to daycare, but I managed to coax a smile out of him finally. I didn’t take him trick-or-treating this year; I’m not sure he would really “get” it, I’m afraid he’d choke on some candy, lord knows I don’t need the treats, and no one seems to be trick-or-treating in our building anyway. (So I bought candy for nothing. *sigh* I’ll be taking those to work to share with the coworkers, otherwise I WILL eat them.) I will take him to houses in the neighbourhood nearby next year, when he’s old enough to say “twick o’ tweat” himself. 🙂 Too bad he’ll have outgrown this costume by then; I’d have loved to dress up as Calvin. Oh well. Happy hauntings, everyone!
- @RoxyRocketeer @jephjacques Yes, I love the art! So beautiful! 5 days ago
- @etcgirlthefirst I really like my MPP Indira Naidoo-Harris in Milton even tho she's Lib. Figure she has a good chan… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- RT @R_Boissonnault: GSAs save lives. The people who support policies to out #LGBTQ2 kids do not speak for us; they do not represent the Alb… 2 weeks ago
- @jephjacques Oh Jeph, I'm so sorry. Like many of your fans and followers, I felt like I knew Shelby through you. Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @cariknits I call it Smart! Also: "lunch." Or "planning ahead." 1 month ago